Kim Kardashian

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...butt-pads-says-obvious-doesn-t-need-them.html

Kim wrote: 'A couple years ago, I wore a skirt in Miami that was totally sheer. I had no idea it was SO see-through on my butt (see pic below*)'

The KUWTK star attached a photo of the look she was referring to which indeed showed a little too much of her anatomy.

Kim explained: 'I definitely never want that to happen again, so now I always wear shapewear. Sometimes, they have a sheer cutout like these capris from Body Wrap, so that's actually what you're seeing in the picture at the top.

'So, the fact is: I don't wear butt pads! At this point, I think everyone has seen my butt naked and knows I don't need them, LOL!' she concluded.

Bullsh!t:facepalm:

Reactions: White Orchid
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...butt-pads-says-obvious-doesn-t-need-them.html

Kim wrote: 'A couple years ago, I wore a skirt in Miami that was totally sheer. I had no idea it was SO see-through on my butt (see pic below*)'

The KUWTK star attached a photo of the look she was referring to which indeed showed a little too much of her anatomy.

Kim explained: 'I definitely never want that to happen again, so now I always wear shapewear. Sometimes, they have a sheer cutout like these capris from Body Wrap, so that's actually what you're seeing in the picture at the top.

'So, the fact is: I don't wear butt pads! At this point, I think everyone has seen my butt naked and knows I don't need them, LOL!' she concluded.

How about wearing actual clothes then? Billions of people seem capable of dressing that way.

Reactions: KCal
My first thought was shape wear also. I don't own any other than a preggo one, but I'm pretty sure there is a thicker part around the butt for more coverage/sucking in.

Kim's just looks weird because it's probably not big enough and way up her @ss.

Funny how Kanye's video did not get reactions and the press has long forgotten about it. The shock people by rants and Kimmie getting naked or her overly photoshopped pictures is getting kind of boring. They need a new storyline. But to me their lives really don't seem very interesting. Kim can't compete with all the younger girls desperate for fame. How many times can she get naked for attention?

Funny how Kanye's video did not get reactions and the press has long forgotten about it. The shock people by rants and Kimmie getting naked or her overly photoshopped pictures is getting kind of boring. They need a new storyline. But to me their lives really don't seem very interesting. Kim can't compete with all the younger girls desperate for fame. How many times can she get naked for attention?

Agreed. Kim is boring to me now.

Her fame is dwindling. I remember the days when this thread would move 10+pages a day, you could hardly keep up. Now it moves a page every 2 days at best. Nobody cares anymore. She jacked up her face, her fashion sucks, her fame-whoring antics are old and boring. She's already used up all her attention seeking storylines(fairytale wedding, divorce, re-marriage, kids, getting naked 1000 times), the only thing left she can do is divorce Kanye to maybe get people talking again. Until then, there's literally nothing she can do to get anyone to care.

I thought that too. Everyone ignored him, the internet ignored him, the celebrities in the bed ignored him, he didn't get sued, no one made a fuss.