Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian put her famous curves on display in an eye-catching orange dress on Saturday.

The reality star looked stylish in the eye-catching mini, which featured a plunging neckline and side cut-outs while out to lunch with rapper husband Kanye West.

The 35-year-old was dressed to impress as the famous couple headed to Nobu in Malibu.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...anye-West-enjoy-lunch-date.html#ixzz4A0JhaQbk

2iwa6pf.jpg

2mgs2s6.jpg

2qu826q.jpg

2yjzbyg.jpg

1znvrpi.jpg

She looks WIDE!!!

Lol I can't with girls who want to wear heels but can't walk in them but think they're Carrie Bradshaw when they actually look like Bambi learning to walk...

:roflmfao: This is literally me in heels and why i never wear them. Last time i wore heels was to a wedding and i was stomping around all night looking ridiculous. I had to wear flats to my graduation cause i was scared i'd trip on stage in heels..

Lol I can't with girls who want to wear heels but can't walk in them but think they're Carrie Bradshaw when they actually look like Bambi learning to walk...

ha,ha! that is me wearing heels
i have resigned myself to wear flats
my partner says this line from a rolling stones' song makes him think of me in heels:

Even though you're wearin'
Those up-town high heels
I can tell from your giant step
You've been walkin' through the cotton fields

Old Crow Medicine Show - Down Home Girl Lyrics