Kim Kardashian

45C or F? It's 54F/12C here and people wear booties here still. I'm not Scottish and am not used to the temps so I'm still wearing boots. It's like perpetual Fall here. Until maybe July.

Ok I live in a desert and temperatures are about 45 degrees right now so I gotta wonder, do people in other parts of the world wear boots in the summer?

We all know how Kim can work a look to deaths. How many months or was it a year did she rock the Amish Spanx compression too tight bodysuit? So now for summer we have Kanye's fashion vision of Julia Robers look from Pretty Woman with thigh high boots over her legs?

Since they always seem to dress for the wrong seasons tall boots will be the summer fashion statement???? Kanye did dumpster hobo and I guess now hooker chic is next on the list. But then again he may just be dressing his wife in what he seems to call her "his perfect Bit-h.

She can't compete with her younger sisters and she has already been naked more than anyone would want so what could she do that would make any difference at this point?

We all know how Kim can work a look to deaths. How many months or was it a year did she rock the Amish Spanx compression too tight bodysuit? So now for summer we have Kanye's fashion vision of Julia Robers look from Pretty Woman with thigh high boots over her legs?

Since they always seem to dress for the wrong seasons tall boots will be the summer fashion statement???? Kanye did dumpster hobo and I guess now hooker chic is next on the list. But then again he may just be dressing his wife in what he seems to call her "his perfect Bit-h.

She can't compete with her younger sisters and she has already been naked more than anyone would want so what could she do that would make any difference at this point?

wearing the right size clothes might be a new thing for her!

Omg that's INSANE!! I mean when I lived in Virginia it would get to be like 100F every once in a while with crazy humidity and just be so awful. I think if it ever gets to be 30C here everyone will go mad. No AC (because we never need it) and the fact that when it hits 20C everyone thinks it's time for shorts and tshirts, lol.

45C / 113F [emoji26] Can't look at boots without feeling hot

Oh look! It's Kanye West and Kanye East :roflmfao:

Korey looking like a Ferrari employee. I take it he's been saving his PMK cheques to buy a shiny red Ferrari... to go with his Ferrari logo t-shirt.

Zimbio

Right! Saved up all that handbag carrying money to then have Kanye West dent his car before it's out the lot.

He looks like he's down low annoyed Kanye all on his car :roflmfao: