Kim Kardashian

What sex tape are you remembering where Kim had a large azz? Wait. Maybe we have different definitions of flat and large.

Kim having fat transfers as a debate is way too old an argument.

We both know she has only one which is the one we might be referring to. If there was more than one, we'd know.

I am not debating. I am merely saying her butt was not flat in the video.

We both know she has only one which is the one we might be referring to. If there was more than one, we'd know.

Like I said we have different definitions but her butt was not large in that video as previously stated. And, during her Ray J years it looked like this...that's very very far from large. I'm not part of the hate everything Kim does bandwagon but saying she had a large butt is an exaggeration. Where's the infamous Bongo jeans pic when you need it?! This is such an old boring topic...sorry...moving on.

Attachments

• 2D501F3C00000578-3268734-image-a-104_1444600241082.jpg
    2D501F3C00000578-3268734-image-a-104_1444600241082.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 866
Last edited:

If her butt was "flat" in the video, then my butt is a pancake. Kim has never had a flat butt, it used to be smaller but it was never completely flat. I know a flat butt because i have one LOL.

I remember him grabbing it and jiggling it (that little excerpt from the film was shown on TV and elsewhere) and it seemed fairly substantive to me. lol