Kim Kardashian and Kanye Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
This thread is for news and gossip only. It's not reserved only for negative news or only positive news, lol!

Please do not have personal chats in this thread and please discuss her show in our TV forum.

Remain respectful at all times, if you aren't talking directly about Kim or Kanye, then it doesn't belong. NO personal comments about/to members in this thread and we highly recommending using the Ignore User function.

Previous thread here.

Dec 21, 2007
somewhere B.M.F, MD
I like her hair and her sunnies. As always North is a doll but her and Kanye look like they're going camping. Then Kim reminds me of the mother from Troop Beverly Hills when they went camping and she fell in the mud in her fur coat.

I thought it was hot in LA

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
It was in the 70s yesterday in LA. I think she dressed for her trip, not her local weather since she didn't change.

YSoLovely

Black Girl Magic
O.G.
Apr 13, 2010
In! Let's get this poppin

BOOOOOOOOOOO @ the name change. "Kanye & Kim Kardashian" was much better :blah:

YSoLovely

Black Girl Magic
O.G.
Apr 13, 2010
It was in the 70s yesterday in LA. I think she dressed for her trip, not her local weather since she didn't change.

Should have checked the forecast. She wasn't dressed for LA, Chicago or London. You'd think in 2014 people would be better prepared :lol:

charmesh

Feb 17, 2012
At least she thinks her husband is fine. She isn't convincing me of that fact though. And those Timbs have to be heavy for North to walk in.

Avril

grly grl
O.G.
May 11, 2008
New thread! Woop! I wonder how many lip fillers Kimmy will have had by the time this thread is closed. She looks like she just got a new set in her most recent pics.

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
I just realized Kim and Kanye take turns matching their outfits with North. This week it's Kanye's turn. They need a baby boy so Kanye will leave baby North's wardrobe alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.