Kill Me Now!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry to be such a whiner, but... I told my husband about my new obsession with the ZC and the Neiman Marcus sale. Now if you recalled, the only reason why I didn't buy the ZC from the sale was b/c I couldn't find someone to go half with me and I thought my dh would kill me if he found out I bought TWO wallets! Well, turns out... he doesn't understand why I didn't! KICK ME NOW!!!!

Somebody turn back time! :Push:

2. It's okay, I'm sure another sale (or an even better sale) will come along soon! Don't worry!!! :smile:

3. Oh no! :sad: I hate when that happens!! I hope you can find a couple ZCs you like on eBay instead. Good luck!! :flowers:

4. thanks melly! you know what would make me feel so much better? if you sell me one of yours! ;)

5. i really really hope so!

6. it's alright! there are more sales coming up. retail is not doing very well because of the recession (well, non-recession according to the feds), which means more promos for us and the end of may is the start of the summer markdown season. i got some of my first mj bags on sale around that time last year. there's a lot to look forward to. you can start telling your husband about it now, so everyone's prepared. ;)

7. Oh no! Well, I wouldn't worry about it. Like all the ladies said, there's more sales to come so I'm sure you will find the ZC(s) that is/are perfect for you! :flowers:

8. Another sale will come along. Hopefully soon!

9. I'm sure another sale will come up soon! :flowers:

10. AWWW I know exactly how you feel. Ive down that SOOO many times with whatever items I really wanted and then couldnt find. Like tadpole said, there will be other sales; possibly BETTER sales. just start preppin hubby for that early. Muahaha! :sneaky: :devil:

11. you'll find one soon....i'm crossing my fingers for you....you can actually find some good buys on ebay.....someone scored a merlot zc for $225, cheaper than the sale, when you add tax!

12. dont worry snforstuff, like tadpole said, sales are going to start soon and im sure you'll find a zc or two that you like then :smile:

13. Aww, I'm sorry! At least now that you know what you want/are on the lookout for it, I'm sure you'll score an even better deal on ebay or even during the summer sales!