kiki119's Hong Kong Miu Miu loot - 2010 edition

Thanks for everyone sweet comments

will do post some modeling pics this weekend (I am still quite jetlag and looking quite awful lol)

I have mail the reciept to myhome so once I get that I will let u know the official name of the purse.... But it's the spring 2010 campaign bag.....

Butterfly: i know said to myself that I was not getting a bag, but fell in luv with it when I saw it Irl.... They also hve it in mimosa and white.... Nero was sold out already when I went bk after 2 dys.... There is an oversize one in Nero! But it's huge, even huge for a big bag lover.... We r bag twins!!! :d

Kiki I saw the huge one, I went to Bal Harbour 3 weeks ago and saw the collection IRL....it rocks! I am 5'9 and it even looks huge on me...I didn't see your color though they didn't have it...Bahareh let me see a small stock room they have and I saw the matelasse bag I like...I find it too expensive though...if it goes on sale might get it but don't think so...I am banned! I am waiting in the mail for a pair of Gucci flats!

After all this time I never posted pics of mine! I wear it every day and I ADORE it. I have no words to describe my love for it...the only thing is I wish it had a stronger leather smell...and the side straps can be a pain when you're in a hurry but besides that...it's perfect!

btw, on the same trip, my mom got herself a Dior bag and she got my sister the new Monogram Idylle Romance...I need to take pics of that one too and post them! as it was my idea for her to buy it to my sister...I looove it...it's big too!