KIJIJI Scam? My stolen Birkin 25cm HELP

Here in Toronto we have a place called Oliver Jewellers that buys used jewelry and handbags and resells them. I don't know where in Canada you live, but I would definitely call them and notify them. They are very reputable and I doubt they would deliberately sell anything stolen.
Ok I will call now. Thanks honestly I will track down any leads anywhere

I don't know how extensive, practical and time-consuming a project this would be but perhaps spending several hours calling all pawn and consignment stores within a 50-75 mile radius. You have nothing to lose by trying this.

You also may want to contact David Botton and explain that this person is fraudently claiming to be his accountant and explain what just happened to you. The emails that this scammer sent you has an IP address attached to them look that up and you may narrow in on his location.

I'm so sorry you are going through this.

I'm sorry to hear what happened to you.

As others suggested, I would contact local consignment and pawn shops to let them know to keep their eyes open.
I wish you the best.

OP, I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm not sure if this would help, but maybe you should create a different listing under a different name of course and bait this scammer. It seems to me this scam was well planned so if he did this to you, he must have done it before and will do it again. When he contacted you about the new listing you can arrange to meet him again. I know it's a little far fetch but if all else fail, there's nothing to lose.

OP, I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm not sure if this would help, but maybe you should create a different listing under a different name of course and bait this scammer. It seems to me this scam was well planned so if he did this to you, he must have done it before and will do it again. When he contacted you about the new listing you can arrange to meet him again. I know it's a little far fetch but if all else fail, there's nothing to lose.
Actually, this sting operation isn't a bad idea but you'll need police cooperation.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
Actually, this sting operation isn't a bad idea but you'll need police cooperation.
Yes Its been up with other items and was created to bait someone. Also called the Toronto pawn and its nearly impossible to get a hold of someone. Here locally we don't have pawn shops that work so much with such high end bags. Mostly Rolex's are the highest item.

Up loaded all the pics and code and even bill
Thanks so much ladies for all your support and help. My husband was recently out of work so decided to sell it to just have some extra money for my family and I been incredibly devastating loss
And yes I am sure there were so many signs and warnings but still happened after years of selling ok Kijiji and eBay
It can happen to anyone

I'm so sorry this happened. I live in Canada too. You would like to think people wouldn't be so awful and first nature is to be trusting because ur a good person and prob can't believe people like this exist among you. Try not to beat yourself up too much cause it can happen to the best of us at times, on eBay, Craigslist and Kijiji. I am happy you kept your information. Maybe you should contact your local pawnshop to be on the lookout for it. Good luck and I hope this ends well for you.

I'm so sorry this happened. I live in Canada too. You would like to think people wouldn't be so awful and first nature is to be trusting because ur a good person and prob can't believe people like this exist among you. Try not to beat yourself up too much cause it can happen to the best of us at times, on eBay, Craigslist and Kijiji. I am happy you kept your information. Maybe you should contact your local pawnshop to be on the lookout for it. Good luck and I hope this ends well for you.
Hi ladies I've been busy seems I saved someone in Toronto this weekend with exact scam for another very expensive piece of jewelry. He researched the name and fell on my post. He realized the scam was exact as mine. This is so wonderful to hear as I saved his money from this scam and crook that was exact down to the time as mine. I have found 3 other peoples to add to the list now. Have to find my bag and stop this fast as more victims are surfacing every day

Hi ladies I've been busy seems I saved someone in Toronto this weekend with exact scam for another very expensive piece of jewelry. He researched the name and fell on my post. He realized the scam was exact as mine. This is so wonderful to hear as I saved his money from this scam and crook that was exact down to the time as mine. I have found 3 other peoples to add to the list now. Have to find my bag and stop this fast as more victims are surfacing every day

This would have been a perfect opportunity to set up a sting operation and call the cops. Can you guys still do that?

Reactions: kkfiregirl

You are to be commended for how you have helped & here's hoping you will be able to get your bag back & prevent this
from happening again to someone else.
This would be some sting operation if it could all fall into place with help from the authorities

You are to be commended for how you have helped & here's hoping you will be able to get your bag back & prevent this
from happening again to someone else.
This would be some sting operation if it could all fall into place with help from the authorities
Thanks I will hope to post an amazing success story

I'm so sorry this happen to you. To obtain a video, you can plead to the starbucks manager to let you record their recording as well as local businesses that may have captured him walking by. If you filed a police report, you should send whatever you have to kijiji and they may release other contacts or more information about this thief. Best of luck!