Kieselstein-Cord

maxaluna50

Sashasmom
Nov 11, 2006
I have always admired Barry Kieselstein-Cord's bags--you really don't have to worry too about about fakes. I am keeping my eyes out for just the right one. Any other admirers out there?

;)

I love the top handle bag made out of alligator with the little alligator shaped feet. I'm not as crazy about their plain leather bags though, although I do like that they are not bags that I see everywhere.

Love them! Have you seen the belts & sunglasses? Excellent quality!
Don't like his exwifes stuff - sold under CeCe Cord.
The Bellagio gift shop is the only place I know to get them other than his boutique in NYC.

I have Kieselstein Cord sunglasses and always get compliments on them.

I remember Samantha on SATC wearing a lot of KC accessories. I've never seen any of their bags IRL but I'm sure they would be of good quality.

I have a BKC belt and have always loved their bags. They just opened a new store a block from my house but i haven't even gone in yet. I like their formal bags much more than the casual stuff (like the feed bags).

I agree. It's great to have a bag that's very nice and not copies all over the place. However, they had their ra-ras in the 90s.

I had the sunglasses, but lost them. I wish I had a "lo-jack" for them. Aside from my Chanel, LV, etc. passions, I also like bags that are "works of art". I used to have a number of "Ann Turk" bags (very much like K-C), and I have a few Lalique bags. I love the Laliques, but oh, so small.

Yes I love them, I have three but the one I really want is the larger trophy bag in black with the classic gator hardware (as opposed to the more modern smoother gator).

I also would like that old braided leather jewelry with the toad, but it is probably impossible to find by now.

Or the dog bags? Are they still out? I would love to have one with the poodle on it.

Have you ever seen any of CeCe Cord's collection Travels with Tiger, I heard about it but never saw it.

Love Kiesel Cord bags. Here is their classic trophy bag:
1fac_12.JPG

2087_12.JPG

Did you try looking at Bergdorf's? I know that they carry the jewelry and belts.

I have an old patent bag that I love. Good luck finding one.

If you're close enough to go to Bergdorf's, you might want to check out K.C. itself, located on Madison at 80th. And yes I have several bags + sunglasses and love them.