Kieselstein Cord

melisande

O.G.
Jan 20, 2006
A major luxury brand, obviously, and major $$s:amazed: . There's something ugly-beautiful about the classic 'trophy bag' to me:P . It's sort of gothic, in a way. But also, the whole 'classic alligator bag' is going on, and I admit that I like the gator handle.

Attachments

• 02_1.JPG.jpg
    02_1.JPG.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 810
More!

Attachments

• Honeybee_chainbag_salmon_thumbnail.jpg
    Honeybee_chainbag_salmon_thumbnail.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 399
  • Ischia_thumbnail.jpg
    Ischia_thumbnail.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 395
  • large trophy bs29-li_smlr.jpg
    large trophy bs29-li_smlr.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 424
  • Large_miranda_thumbnail.jpg
    Large_miranda_thumbnail.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 408
  • TinyTrophy_chili_thumbnail.jpg
    TinyTrophy_chili_thumbnail.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 383
Yes. Quite big league money. And not exactly available everywhere, either!

There's something fascinating to me, particularly about the trophy bag. It's so old-fashioned stodgy, yet... not entirely so. To me, anyway!

Yeah. I know there's something thoroughly ugly about it. Yet it attracts me, Intl -- it's a strange attraction, like I said. The price protects me from myself, anyhow.

melisande said:
Yeah. I know there's something thoroughly ugly about it. Yet it attracts me, Intl -- it's a strange attraction, like I said. The price protects me from myself, anyhow.

hehehhee! There's something very matronly about those bags in a way that's entirely non-ironic like Chanel bags sometimes can be when carried by a younger woman. Know what I mean?

And that prohibitive price-tag practically requires that you save until you're 70 anyway!