kids carnival!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We are having a small fun carnival for kids in our local area and i have to display one stall. I am not good in handling food items so please give me some other good idea. What i must sell at my stall to attract more kids and collect much profit.
    Games? but what kind of games? :O
    or something else
    face painting?
    i am confused please help me decide.

2. face painting is a great idea!
    every kid loves to get their face painted or even have a DYI thing.
    Like making masks or cards, etc

3. U can do candy art....fill up sand candy in fun containers and they can eat it later.Look at catalogues...U can buy this stuff super cheap online.
    I did a carnival for my daughters bday party ..rides and all...it was a BLAST!

SAndy candy art is the fave...that and the tattoos,face painting or any fun craft table.EVEn something easy like decorating cookies.all u need is frosting and candy...etc

4. Face painting would be great for kids!

Other ideas:
    Temporary tattoos
    Beads for making your own necklaces and bracelets
    Toss ping pong balls into fishbowls to try to win a goldfish

5. hmm so face painting win ...yahoo
    i have also got one idea of bowling. i will paint three glass bottles and will get one ball. every kid will have three chances to fall these three bottles. That is fun i know :biggrin: