kids bags???

msflutter

Nov 2, 2006
so i have been researching tokidoki bags, i have yet to purchase one. but i saw the amore pattern at nordstroms today and i LOVE it!! they didnt have it in the style i wanted though....

anyway, as i was looking at the bags, 2 11 or 12 year old girls ran over and started looking at them. at this point i thought, as a 30 year old pregnant lady, am i too old for these bags?

You are not too old for these bags. My mom has one and she is in her mid-50s. Plus you look young, so you don't have to worry. I really think tokidoki is for all ages. It would be adorable for a pregnant lady to wear one.

i agree that it's made for all ages but then again you could say it's geared toward those that are young at heart... i don't think the $$ is appropriate for girls that young :wtf: i've always had issues with young girls (elementary/middle) that wear tons of labels or expensive ones to be more accurate. younger people need to be humbled IMO so these are adult baggies :biggrin:

I'm in my 40s...I have a 14 month old son and I carry toki bags as baby bags and an adult bag and I worried about that too in the first week I owned one but I don't even consider it anymore! ha! Every time I carry one women comment on my bag! (Yes, they're mostly younger than me but not teenagers or younger)

Yeah I'm in college and I've had many compliments. A lot of them have told me they needed something like that. Of course they don't know that I spent like 135 dollars on it.

Pefectly ok! Plus, since you are pregnant, you can use some as diaper bags. I think it is just the print that attracts little girls, but the price is meant for adults. So, obviously they are geared to adults.