Kids and Tokidoki

petals, i know what you mean. even tho they may not own any toki's, they know we do! LOL. so it's really easy for them to say 'can i borrow?'. haha.. and i'm sure since they know we love tokidoki, they're not going to stop us from buying.. lol.

what's her favorite print? my daughters favorite is foresta (cuz of monkeys), then inferno, then spiaggia. tho it was the first time she saw a tan playground print.. she loves that now!

Hi leen619, she likes pretty much every Toki bag that she comes across:Push:, but love the Foresta and LaMore the most. Right now, she has the Pirata Stellina, but....trying to get a Toki backpack out from me. She told me that " Mom, I would love to have the backpack, but is so expensive...I don't think you will just buy it for me, right?":graucho: Personally, I would love to own a Toki backpack too, so I might...just might buy the Inferno Scuola backpack...:sweatdrop: if and when I decide to plunge in.

lol that's the whole mentallity. if i do end up buying her a bag, i already know i can borrow it! LOL

she only has two: foresta porta and inferno bambino.
she wants a tan PG scoula! I'm the one who would want that!!!! lol

lol that's the whole mentallity. if i do end up buying her a bag, i already know i can borrow it!

Yeah, I gave my daughter my camo playground olive bambino. She loves it. I do let her borrow my dolces when we go shopping together and she is pretty responsible. She want one of her owe, but I think she can just keep using mine.:rolleyes:

me and my parents gave my little sis who is 11 a l'amore stellina and she LOVES it. she is obsessed at looking at it. she can spend days just staring at it. lol. dang some kids have more than two tokidoki bags? i don't even have more than two tokidoki bags. oh wait! i still consider myself a kid... cuz i am 15 (i maybe a teenager in the outside but inside i am a true kid... LOL). WOOHOO KIDS ROCK!

my neice is 14 and she loves her pirata bambinone. my daughter is 10 and her favorite bag is inferno bambino. nice and small. i got her a foresta porta for her 5th grade promotions and she keeps her ds in it.. =)

mickey you too on the bambino! =) great size huh!
Hey, A. ! yeah, I guess our girls are lucky their Mom's have an addiction to cuteness?????:confused1:

I decided $85 was too much for the Adios Star watch that my son would most likely never wear (he's 10) but his Dad bought him an iPod nano for his birthday, so I ended up ordering him a flying Adios iSkin, and he's psyched!

Now two of my kids have iPods and I still don't... :crybaby:

-SB

I bought my little sister (she's 12) an inferno dolce for Christmas last year. It was so cute, she screamed TOKIDOKI! when she opened the box lol. I'm probably going to get her a bambione or another Dolce in Vacanze for her birthday (Week before christmas)

I have problems with my mom who keeps trying to walk out with my Zucca tutti lol. I have to go and chase her down to get it back, she seriously thinks that she's going to be able to keep it lol. I told her to buy her own.

My 5-yr-old nephew loves my Paradiso stellina, especially the flaps. I guess because he thinks the characters are 'hiding.' He's so used to me carrying a colorful Toki purse that when he saw my Tutti zucca, he asked me, "Where are the colors?" :upsidedown:

My 10 year old son is now a Toki expert. At least, he thinks he is. :lol: He is in love with Adios, and is constantly staring at my bags and asking what each character is called. He's been an absolute Pokemon freak for years, so I think maybe some of the characters remind him of his beloved Pokemon characters?

So we were in Mervyn's yesterday doing some school shopping, and I was carrying my Pirata Zucca. The sales clerk ringing us up said something about "cute purse" and my son went into a 5 minute lesson about Tokidoki to her. It was too cute!

-SB

such cute stories. my 3 kids love to stare at my toki bags and say which character they are.

my son always tell me..."ANOTHER TOKIDOKI BAG". my baby girls famous words is "MOM, can i have a Hokidoki bag", she's 3. too funny.

oh, what a cute idea! so far I'm thinking to get a cucciolo for my baby girl, but maybe it's a good idea to get her a cute tiny tokidoki lesportsac purse for when she is a bit older.. haha I can loan it from her until then ;)