kids and bags

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. how many of your children (young) have lv bags? name the bag, the age she got it and the age now!!!

2. i don't have kids, thank God :lol:, but i have a niece who's 10 :wtf: and she has her mom's hand-me-down Mono Pochette Accessoires. i think she got it last year

3. My neice is 11 and she got a cb retro this year

4. I don't have kids yet but I got my Monogram Pochette when I was 16.
    That seems old compared to some of the ages here lol.

5. no it's not. i was 19 when i got my first LV :lol:

6. I wasss...16 or 17 when I got my first LV. A speedy 25 bought by myself from working. I'm only 18 now..

7. My daughter just turned five years old and I let her choose her own bag when we went in the store and she chose the pochette accessories. I actually wanted to get her the mini sac but she didn't like it.

8. I don't have kids yet but I got my first LV when I was 23, a couple months ago. I saved $ from working and got it for myself. My other LV was a gift from BF.

9. Ok lol good..I'm not the only one.
    I mean, my mom always had LV when I was little but I was never really into bags until I started high school.
    Now, it's a whole different story, of course ;)

10. I got my first LV at around age 20.

11. First one I actually bought myself was when I was 14-15. I bumped up from a Fendi bag haha.

12. I bought my first LV this year at 24.

13. I don't have any kids cuz I'm one myself! haha

My First LV bag: Monogram Canvas Trotteur
    Age now: 19
    LVs up to date: 5
    Planning to get: 3 more by December :biggrin:

14. I bought my daughter her first LV bag, the Mono Mini Sac for her 2nd birthday.

15. No kids here - but I got my first LV when I was 22 - Mono Speedy 30.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice