Kid vs adult cashmere scarf?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone,

Hoping you can help me.

I know this has been posted as a question in this forum before, but the answers are pretty old and the scarf sizes seem to have changed slightly.

I want to get a camel check cashmere scarf but can't decide between the kid or adult one. I'm leaning toward the kid one because it's cheaper ($265 compared to $415) and would let me get a second scarf ... but b.com says it's 7.9 x 50 compared to the adult one, which is 66.1 x 18.1.

Does anyone have comparison pics that show the size difference?

I'm pretty small (5'5" and 105 lbs) ... would the kid scarf look too small on me?

Thanks!!

2. I don't have comparison pics as I only have the kids wool scarf and the adult linen scarf.

But if you don't wrap your wool scarf around a lot, a kids scarf is fine. I'm 5'2" and I like wearing it.

It's about a foot or so shorter than the adult wool and thinner than the wool (not as wide as the adult scarf).

I actually prefer the kids scarf since I opt to drape it around my neck tucked into my jackets. The kids scarf is less bulky.

Hth!

3. belated thanks, bakeacookie!

i decided to save up and hold out for the adult size.

4. Good luck! Now is the time to try and score one on sale/mark down! Definitely don't settle on a kids scarf if you want the full size one. :smile:

5. errors