Khols deals?

1. Are there any good Kohls deals going on right now?

I've always loved Lauren Conrads line for Kohls, but not the prices. Usually the stuff I get is always on sale. Theres a bunch of stuff I want to order.

Does anyone know of any coupons/sales/deals? I know they're always having something.

2. Have you signed up for their e-mail or do you have a store credit card with them? I usually get coupons through snail mail but it requires that you have to put the purchase on their credit card in order to use it. I recently got one for 30% but that's all that I've heard of so far. I really like the Lauren Conrad line too but agree that it is pretty pricey.

3. BUYMORE20 code gets 20% off $100+ exp. 10-8-12

4. My mom has a card, so I'll check with her.

I don't mind paying $20-$30 for a dress but $60 is alot for something from Kohls.

5. Kohls also gives out Kohls Cash worth $10 with every $50 spent. My mom has their card and often gets these certificates whenever she shops there. See if your mom has the Kohls cash too, with the 30 percent + $10 Kohls cash, it should drop the price of the dress to around $32.

6. if you have a card, bring it in store and they will give you a scratch off with either 15, 20 or 30% off.

they had a fantastic deal about 2 weeks back, 20% anything plus free shipping on all orders. i ended up getting so much stuff then, lol.

they used to have free shipping with a $50 purchase but now i see they upped it to $75, boo. and the percent would be off any purchase, i guess now you have to make a minimum of $100 to get it off.

7. Friends & Family Event! Everyone Saves 20% Off All Orders Sitewide + Free Shipping on Orders of $50 or More. Ends 11/18/12. Use Code: NOVFRIENDS

8. The best deal for Kohls now is the following:

Use the code NOVFRIENDS to get 20% off site-wide + the code ENTERTAIN to get another 15% off (but should only work for Holliday essentials). Stack both codes (+ get a default free shipping for $50 or $50+ orders) and get a 35% off discount for Holiday essential products. Don't you love the deal?

Here are more codes for Kohl's: THANKSGIVING (this code should give you 20% off discount for Thankgiving, but the code should start working on 19'th in the morning and ends on 22'th night). This is for another 20% off - FIRESIDE (should work until 18 November 2012).

Found more codes for Kohl's here: http://www.printablecouponsbirthday.com/kohls-printable-coupons/