Khols deals?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are there any good Kohls deals going on right now?

I've always loved Lauren Conrads line for Kohls, but not the prices. Usually the stuff I get is always on sale. Theres a bunch of stuff I want to order.

Does anyone know of any coupons/sales/deals? I know they're always having something.

2. Have you signed up for their e-mail or do you have a store credit card with them? I usually get coupons through snail mail but it requires that you have to put the purchase on their credit card in order to use it. I recently got one for 30% but that's all that I've heard of so far. I really like the Lauren Conrad line too but agree that it is pretty pricey.

3. BUYMORE20 code gets 20% off $100+ exp. 10-8-12

4. My mom has a card, so I'll check with her.

I don't mind paying $20-$30 for a dress but $60 is alot for something from Kohls.

5. Kohls also gives out Kohls Cash worth $10 with every $50 spent. My mom has their card and often gets these certificates whenever she shops there. See if your mom has the Kohls cash too, with the 30 percent + $10 Kohls cash, it should drop the price of the dress to around $32.

6. if you have a card, bring it in store and they will give you a scratch off with either 15, 20 or 30% off.

they had a fantastic deal about 2 weeks back, 20% anything plus free shipping on all orders. i ended up getting so much stuff then, lol.

they used to have free shipping with a $50 purchase but now i see they upped it to $75, boo. and the percent would be off any purchase, i guess now you have to make a minimum of $100 to get it off.

7. Friends & Family Event! Everyone Saves 20% Off All Orders Sitewide + Free Shipping on Orders of $50 or More. Ends 11/18/12. Use Code: NOVFRIENDS

8. The best deal for Kohls now is the following:

Use the code NOVFRIENDS to get 20% off site-wide + the code ENTERTAIN to get another 15% off (but should only work for Holliday essentials). Stack both codes (+ get a default free shipping for $50 or $50+ orders) and get a 35% off discount for Holiday essential products. Don't you love the deal?

Here are more codes for Kohl's: THANKSGIVING (this code should give you 20% off discount for Thankgiving, but the code should start working on 19'th in the morning and ends on 22'th night). This is for another 20% off - FIRESIDE (should work until 18 November 2012).

Found more codes for Kohl's here: http://www.printablecouponsbirthday.com/kohls-printable-coupons/