Khloe Kardashian

Just saw on IG post on Okmagazine saying the alleged new chick released some "dirty texts" including one where Tristan says Koko is "not his type" Ouch
sqWiayy.gif

BrEkUDh.gif

Just saw on IG post on Okmagazine saying the alleged new chick released some "dirty texts" including one where Tristan says Koko is "not his type" Ouch
Koko will release new cryptic messages
Then a statement that they are stronger than ever blah, blah, blah
Then “leaked” pics of the “real” Koko (meaning photoshop, photoshop galore!)
Rinse and repeat
Why a woman who is wealthy (no need for financial assistance),good at business and has family support is able to tolerate becoming an international laughing stock is beyond me

Koko will release new cryptic messages
Then a statement that they are stronger than ever blah, blah, blah
Then “leaked” pics of the “real” Koko (meaning photoshop, photoshop galore!)
Rinse and repeat
Why a woman who is wealthy (no need for financial assistance),good at business and has family support is able to tolerate becoming an international laughing stock is beyond me
you're too generous with the international piece. Do that many people still care about Khlomoney these days?

Reactions: limom and pukasonqo
Tristan’s attorney is, of course, denying that Tristan had anything to do with this new girl and has sent a cease and desist letter to the girl and radio station that published the initial interview. Tristan claims the girl is looking for her own 15 minutes of fame. Yeah right, Tristan. NYPost.com

lies he tells khloe! i want to see the actual court documents that were sent. or did khloe send them again?? :lol: she better get used to it and put a lawyer on retainer because these women are going to keep popping up with the same situation over and over. she will never learn!