Khloe Kardashian

Neither is she. If you look at this pic, her head leans toward her daughter. BL does not lie.
She might want a sibling for her daughter but she does not want him per se.

yeah she and kourt are the same - they don't want the men but they don't mind sleeping with them because they want the kids to all have the same daddy! as if that puts them above the women with several baby daddies. as if that automatically gives their foolishness a pass!

yeah she and kourt are the same - they don't want the men but they don't mind sleeping with them because they want the kids to all have the same daddy! as if that puts them above the women with several baby daddies. as if that automatically gives their foolishness a pass!
I think it is practical, only one man to deal with. :lol:

Neither is she. If you look at this pic, her head leans toward her daughter. BL does not lie.
She might want a sibling for her daughter but she does not want him per se.

Omg I said the same thing when I saw that pic. I can tell she still doesn’t trust him (understandably so).

I definitely believe that she is only entertaining him for the sake of their daughter. I think once they master the delicate and complicated art of co-parenting, she will move on.