Khloe Kardashian

That looks like 2 completely different, unrelated people in those pictures and we're supposed to believe that her transformation is from 'hard work in the gym' & 'small treatments'? :lol::lol::lol:

that just slays me!!! :lol: but the one "she feels like this is the best version of herself" is the killer! it's a version of her alright - the twilight zone version! it looks nothing at all like her at any point and the more she tries to avoid what she really had done just proves how she has gotten things done. i think she desperately is trying to look like that other baby mama of "what's-his-face" i can't even remember his name right now!:giggle: that's not going to keep him around. i wonder if her daughter looks at her like :eek::whut: now. poor baby wondering what happened to the other mommy!

• Haha
Reactions: keodi
lol her head is now smaller than two kollege Kourt

:lol: :lol:

when i first saw the pic i said "i wonder why khloe didn't attend" then started reading and i had to blow up the pic!! i could not believe that was supposed to be khloe by cait!!! what in the blue hell is she doing? she has made sure she has not been photo'd by pap's lately and only releases what she wants people to see. very odd!

Reactions: pixiejenna
I've never been in this thread before, but I saw a picture of Khloe and didn't know WTF it was! So I headed over here for some intel, LOL! Is she photoshopping herself to death, or has she really altered her face, or both?