Khloe Kardashian

But does it factor into his?? He obviously doesn’t want her so why is he jumping through her - Kris’s I’m sure - hoops??
Maybe he does want to be with her, we don't honestly know what's in that man's mind/heart. My best guess is that dude is young, rich and wanted to continue to enjoy single life and have a carefree not-so-serious relationship. He ran when it got serious with Jordyn and Khloe seems to have a habit of moving 0 to 60 in 2 seconds with every guy she's with....that's off-putting to many young men. The whole "third trimester Thompson" thing may have got to him....who knows but I'm not of the belief that Kris controls their personal lives as much as you all believe. If she was, I'm sure they all wouldn't be in such hot messes.

She doesn’t want to look like a fool lmao! That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard all day. That ship sailed when KUWK aired, she probably looked a fool before then we just didn’t get to see it. I think the only reason why he’s even playing along with this nonsense is it will minimize the backlash they unleash on him once he’s out. If he was really into her he wouldn’t have cheated, let alone repeatedly with multiple people. She’s going along with it because she’s dumb enough to think that he’ll change or to make herself look good because she “really tried to make it work”. If it isn’t working before the kid it isn’t going to work after the kid. I don’t know why people think that once a kid is a part of the picture that somehow it will fix things.