Khaki vs Chocolate???

1. I'm on the hunt for a chocolate or khaki City or First. But I'm curious which colour you ladies think will be more versatile??

I love the chocolate more, but I want something that will also look good when I wear black and grey colours.

2. Either one. I think they are both gorgeous. I really like some of the truffes that the girls have gotten but I have also see some beautiful olive browns. Are you referring to this season's colors?

3. Khaki was actually a 2004 colour, so it would be difficult to find. But I saw someone with it and it was amazing and a really great neutral. Truffle could be a good alternative, although it is more brown than khaki.

Maybe I should just stick with chocolate though. It is such a beautiful colour. I just worry that it might look weird if I'm wearing black:shrugs:

4. Today I wore all black with a very dark chocolate bag (BV)... nobody laughed or pointed all day. ;)

5. Thanks for the reassurance. I know I'm being silly! I think it is just because I know I can't buy multiple bags so I want to be sure that I don't have any regret.

Now I also have to decide between Twiggy and First!

6. I am also on the hunt for a chocolate day/city. I love the color and I think it would be just fine if you were wearing black. Good luck on the search!!

7. I probably shouldn't mention this in case I suddenly make up my mind about which style I want, but someone posted a chocolate city in the achtung balenciaga section.

Good luck if you decide to go for it before I do;)

8. Two thumbs for a chocolate or truffle Twiggy! Sorry no pic of the chocolate (I'd love to see one) but here is a truffle. :amuse:...to tempt you!

(3) Balenciaga - Twiggy (Truffle - 06) - 1055.JPG
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice