Khaki Goyardine — 170th Anniversary Editions

Decided to take my Khaki Belvedere PM out for a walk in the botanic gardens today. Here it is under natural light:

IMG_5420.jpeg

I’ve had this bag for about a month now and have really enjoyed using it so far! The khaki colour is beautiful – it’s neither too light nor too dark. All the three colours of the limited edition chevron (black, silver and burgundy) match well with the khaki colour of the bag as well.

Size-wise, the bag is a little small for my needs. I usually place a small water bottle and umbrella in it, plus a packet of tissues in the front pocket, and they fit just nicely, without any additional room for other items. Sadly, Goyard does not have a size between the PM and MM sizes, otherwise, that would be just nice, in my opinion.

If you look closely, you will notice that I am using the bag with the little strap in front going under the front flap, instead of over the flap. I was told that this is a trick to avoid the little strap developing creases over time, and so far, it works perfectly. The bag is so much easier to open and close this way.

Thank you for letting me share!

Decided to take my Khaki Belvedere PM out for a walk in the botanic gardens today. Here it is under natural light:

View attachment 5763850

I’ve had this bag for about a month now and have really enjoyed using it so far! The khaki colour is beautiful – it’s neither too light nor too dark. All the three colours of the limited edition chevron (black, silver and burgundy) match well with the khaki colour of the bag as well.

Size-wise, the bag is a little small for my needs. I usually place a small water bottle and umbrella in it, plus a packet of tissues in the front pocket, and they fit just nicely, without any additional room for other items. Sadly, Goyard does not have a size between the PM and MM sizes, otherwise, that would be just nice, in my opinion.

If you look closely, you will notice that I am using the bag with the little strap in front going under the front flap, instead of over the flap. I was told that this is a trick to avoid the little strap developing creases over time, and so far, it works perfectly. The bag is so much easier to open and close this way.

Thank you for letting me share!
Thanks for sharing the tip on how you close your bag. Nice to hear how you’re enjoying the khaki.

I heard that Goyard will be updating the Belvedere and I think one of the upgrades/changes will be how the bag closes.

Reactions: hachisaurus
4 months later... are these totally sold out?
I bought a Belvedere khaki yesterday. I was told by my SA that shipment of these bags has been far and few between since its launch. She saw one was coming in a few days ago so I preordered and got it. I wasn’t actually looking for it specifically so I don’t know how many the boutiques have been getting. For those who are still looking, I would recommend telling your SA so they can be on the lookout for one.

I've been trying to find a Khaki Cap Vert but I've been having alot of problems. I just want to warn anyone else looking about this item on ebay. I bought it, ebay sent it to their authentication and it did not pass. Do not buy this bag from those seller. Also, does anyone know of an authentic one for sale? I'm getting desperate at this point
Screenshot_20230919_134229_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20230919_134152_Gmail.jpg

I've been trying to find a Khaki Cap Vert but I've been having alot of problems. I just want to warn anyone else looking about this item on ebay. I bought it, ebay sent it to their authentication and it did not pass. Do not buy this bag from those seller. Also, does anyone know of an authentic one for sale? I'm getting desperate at this point
View attachment 5861096
View attachment 5861097
Well that photo definitely does not show the 2023 limited edition khaki color. That’s the regular green color that’s always available.

Reactions: c18027 and Swanky
Per the Maison’s 10/27/2023 email announcement, a new limited edition khaki piece has added to the collection — the Villette Jacquard Tote Bag:

Attachments

• IMG_4941.jpeg
    IMG_4941.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_4942.jpeg
    IMG_4942.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_4943.jpeg
    IMG_4943.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited by a moderator: