Khaki baby cabas on hold for me--any takers?

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hey! Why'd you changed your username?? Inquiring minds wanna know!! (nosey) You're evil for tempting!!

My evil twin took over!!:P
actually, I posted a thread on it in the main forum. when I first joined here, I had never blogged before and didn't realize that I would be known as my id (I know, I am super technoimpaired). Anyway, Macp6 was just a bit too boring so I decided to kick it up a notch!

whistlerchic

Oct 28, 2006
My evil twin took over!!:P
actually, I posted a thread on it in the main forum. when I first joined here, I had never blogged before and didn't realize that I would be known as my id (I know, I am super technoimpaired). Anyway, Macp6 was just a bit too boring so I decided to kick it up a notch!

I hear ya. I am a blog newb too. I like your rockin new name. And just to take it further OT, as a newb, can't it get so catty in here? Sheesh - nice to meet nice peeps! Cheers 2 u fellow "chic"!

*jennifer*

crazy for chalcedony
O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
aw, stacy, it's so sweet of you to think of other PFers! i hope someone from here gets the khaki!
I hear ya. I am a blog newb too. I like your rockin new name. And just to take it further OT, as a newb, can't it get so catty in here? Sheesh - nice to meet nice peeps! Cheers 2 u fellow "chic"!
^whistlerchic, where are you referring to? i feel like all the gals in the chanel subforum are such lovely people! i haven't seen anyone be catty, and even if they disagree, they are always civil!

whistlerchic

Oct 28, 2006
aw, stacy, it's so sweet of you to think of other PFers! i hope someone from here gets the khaki!

^whistlerchic, where are you referring to? i feel like all the gals in the chanel subforum are such lovely people! i haven't seen anyone be catty, and even if they disagree, they are always civil!

Oh I totally didn't mean the Chanel Forum!! I LOVE it here, you ladies are just lovely and kind! So OT - it was another thread I started on C-mas charity work, one poster ruined my day :sad: . No no! Not here! ;) cheers!