Khai Khai Jewelry

Sorry. I haven't bought anything from this brand. Looks like nice earrings, though. I understand about wanting to hear some feedback about a brand before buying. It's always a good idea to find out as much as you can ahead of time. Good luck.

I don't have anything from Khai Khai but I do have alexandrite from Mark Henry (his family's company) and a moonstone and alexandrite ring from Laura Medine (his mother). The workmanship and quality is outstanding. Customer service is excellent. I bought a ring on a cruise ship (I know) and thought there was a diamond missing when I got home. I called their workshop and was told to come in. They checked out my ring on the spot and I got to play with so much lovely jewelry that I was just depressed when I left. Hope this helps.

Sorry. I haven't bought anything from this brand. Looks like nice earrings, though. I understand about wanting to hear some feedback about a brand before buying. It's always a good idea to find out as much as you can ahead of time. Good luck.

Thank you very much for your response!

I don't have anything from Khai Khai but I do have alexandrite from Mark Henry (his family's company) and a moonstone and alexandrite ring from Laura Medine (his mother). The workmanship and quality is outstanding. Customer service is excellent. I bought a ring on a cruise ship (I know) and thought there was a diamond missing when I got home. I called their workshop and was told to come in. They checked out my ring on the spot and I got to play with so much lovely jewelry that I was just depressed when I left. Hope this helps.

[emoji4] Thank you for all of this information! It makes me more confident in the quality of this brand! I didn't know any of this family history, so I really appreciate the thoughtful response!