KH Blue Rogue or Marine Cooper Opinions Needed

Loco4Coco

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
I made a 2 hr trek yesterday to visit my favorite store and favorite SA. I fell in love with both of these bags hard, and couldn’t decide. My SA talked me into just getting both and thinking about it. So I’m in need of your opinions please, which one?!? I also bought matching wallets for both.

Attachments

• 6B212006-6ED0-41D4-B2C7-653E03870BE0.jpeg
    6B212006-6ED0-41D4-B2C7-653E03870BE0.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 522
  • D104552D-76E3-4FC0-B686-9D2B655095C7.jpeg
    D104552D-76E3-4FC0-B686-9D2B655095C7.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 519
My vote is the Marine Cooper. The leather sequins on the Rogue are cute, but I worry about their staying power. I also prefer classics, so if I was going to do something like the heart it would probably be as a bag charm.

Reactions: elvisfan4life
My vote is the Marine Cooper. The leather sequins on the Rogue are cute, but I worry about their staying power. I also prefer classics, so if I was going to do something like the heart it would probably be as a bag charm.
Took the words right out of my mouth!
I feel your pain though. I saw both IRL yesterday & they are both gorgeous. I think the Cooper is timeless & worry free though. The sequins are too much risk for me.

Reactions: elvisfan4life
The heart Rogue, love the color and the heart, if the sequins are on like the ones on the Rodarte pieces, you won't have any issues with them. I think it's fun, playful and cute. The Cooper is the Cooper.

Reactions: toujours*chic
The heart Rogue, love the color and the heart, if the sequins are on like the ones on the Rodarte pieces, you won't have any issues with them. I think it's fun, playful and cute. The Cooper is the Cooper.
Agree- sequins on everything are HUGE this season. Seems all the designers have something going on from subdued to over-the-top. Love the blue rogue!

Reactions: Hobbsy
I personally would say the Cooper. Classic style.
Would you be able to post a picture of the actual color? I haven't seen it in person yet and am curious. The other items in Marine I saw were more blue than the aqua look in the stock picture.

Reactions: whateve
another vote for cooper,
it's Cheaper, timeless, and wonderful color.
You can use the price difference to get an KH heart sequence kiss-lock purse. So you get the sweetness from both sides.:cool:

I personally would say the Cooper. Classic style.
Would you be able to post a picture of the actual color? I haven't seen it in person yet and am curious. The other items in Marine I saw were more blue than the aqua look in the stock picture.
Here are a few shots I took at my local store the other day. I feel they accurately represent the color. Interior is navy suede.
Screenshot_20180228-163430.jpg Screenshot_20180228-163418.jpg