Keys in your bag

1. Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you all leave your keys at the bottom of your bags? I notice a lot of you have these nice light colored accessories in your bags and wondering if the keys dirty your light colored stuff? My wallet is dark so I don't notice anything.

2. It depends on the bag I'm using. My LV Denim Speedy f.e. has this great zipper pocket on the front. I keep my keys in there - so they don't scratch anything AND I find them easily. I usually try to keep my keys away from the rest of my stuff, mainly because I don't want anything to be scratched.
    I'm thinking about getting a small accessory where I can put my keys in...

3. Well I usually have so much junk overflowing out of my purse that when I throw my keys in there they cant even sink to the bottom LOL But my wallet is dark colored anyways and if I'm using a bright colored purse I make sure to wipe off my keys just in case.

4. i keep the stuff i need at hand in the front compartment, i hate bumbling around int he dark look for that kind of thing.

5. i also bought thsi cute fortune cookie pink brocade little thing to put coins/keys in to protect the inside of the bag.

6. i put my keys in a little cosmetic pouch, then put it in my bag.
    i baby my bags too much.

7. I usually keep my keys in my hand because I'm paranoid that I'm going to lose them.

8. I always drop them into an interior pocket, but mostly so I can get to them quickly!

9. Yes, if there's an interior pocket they go in there. Otherwise, my bags are a black hole with keys never to be found, hehehe

10. i keep mine in a wapity. i have sharp ass keys and they have in the past teared a hole in the lining of my bags. mostly the ones with nylon linings.

11. I have a MJ key pouch which does the job.

12. I never really thought about my keys damaging the inside of my bags. I tend to just toss them in with the rest of my stuff. Sometimes when I am thinking ahead I will put them in an inside or outside pocket. The inside of most of my bags seem to be made out of a fairly sturdy material so I havent noticed any damage. I think putting them in a small pouch would be cute but too much of a hassle for me to get them out of. This is faulty reasoning on my end though because I know that spending ten minuted digging around the inside of my bag cant the easiest.

13. i have a key holder, so my keys don't dirty the inside of the bag. i usually just put it in the bottom of the bag, because most of my bags don't have enough pockets for my keys anyway.

14. In the summer (when I don't have a full set of school keys (I'm a teacher) I usually keep my house and car key on a mini skinny so they go inside it (my car key also folds inside itself). However, quite often I lazily just throw them in with the mini skinny attached. My other rarely used keys (safe deposit box, storage unit, etc. are in the glove box of my car) I am thinking about trying to find a small pouch for my school keys this year because they do mess up a purse. Maybe even one of those silk fabric "pockets" like they have at Cost Plus or Pier One?

15. i have a key chain from Hayden Harnett that I really like
    [​IMG]
    I just clip mine to my bag or to me. I know you can find this style in other designers. my brother has a coach that is very similar.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice