Keyrings on your Mulberrys;

ditzyfordaria

Aug 20, 2010
Hi ladies!

Just wondering what keyrings (specifically NON-Mulberry brand) you put ON your Mulberry (or other) bags. None of the Mulberry ones I've seen have really jumped out at me (and the nicer ones, like the solid hearts, aren't really "me") so I was wondering where else to look.

I remember seeing someone sporting a McQueen skull on a Bays, I believe, and I fell in love with that one (found it in silver on eBay!) so just wanted to know what else you lovelies have hanging off your bags.

Pictures would be appreciated. :graucho:

Thanks!

There's actually a quite similar thread on this already, can't recall what it was called though!

And corries is the one with the Scull, or Alexa as I believe she's named hers! =)

I don't accessorize my bags at all, I'm afraid, so I'm no use here :P

Hello,

My Mulberry bags have mulberry keyrings/ tags on them, sorry.

The designers at Debenhams range sometimes do keychains/ bag charms which are nice.

This is a picture of my Poppy with a luggage tag on which I picked up for £5 at Bicester.

MissDee

Attachments

• Mulberry Luggage Tag (poppy).JPG
    Mulberry Luggage Tag (poppy).JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 93
I quite like some of the butler and wilson quirky keyrings- my mum collects the brooches and I always have a mooch in the south moulton st store in london and have a few of the keyrings now

I have a great Mulberry key-ring in black and silver. It's one of their zodiak key-rings and mine is Scorpio. I bought it in Frasers, Glasgow a couple of years ago. I don't own any Mulberry bags but just liked the look of the key-ring/bag charm! The key-ring sat on my Prada duffle for a while, but it has now migrated to the small Versace bag I use for small errands. As of yesterday I have a Luella Baby Gisele, but the Muberry bag charm wouldn't work on that!