keyring clips do not fit as bag charms

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i am wondering if mulberry know that their clips do not fit their bags i have a printed oak ledbury and would love the little croc as a charm to hang from my bag but the clips are not big enough and do not open wide enough any suggestions? i was thinking of a leather thong or something but cannot get a colour match and why should we have to pay to display when they are costly enough to start with x:tdown:

2. Can you take the clip off and just use the ring, or would that not work either?

Just wondering as I would really like an animal keyring to use as a bag charm!

3. My enamel mini Bayswater didn't fit on the Bayswater but the leather seahorse keychain was fine. It just needed a bit of forcing but it does fit :yes:

4. It was this that put me off getting a mini Bayswater keyring. What's the point in a bag clip that doesn't fit the bag? I know you can force the keyring open and attach it to the bag like that, but I'd be too scared of it snapping shut and damaging the bag whilst I was wrestling with it :sad: