Keyring advice

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
Hi ladies

As some of you may know I am trying to source a 'J' letter keyring for my daughter to place in her glory box until she comes of age.

I have just come off the phone to Shepton who don't think I have a hope of obtaining one as they were the first letter to sell out apparently, and she said they will not be running the keyrings again.

So that leaves me with a question - Miss A has her keyring saved for her, the fact that I can't provide a J for my daughter could be problematic.

In your opinion what is the second best option as a keyring choice for a girl to avoid sibling rivalry, I don't want one to feel undercut so to speak.

What keyring would you choose instead?

Thanks ladies.

Thanks E, I will do that, good advice.

I would have chosen a heart but realised I have one, and thought it might open the door to "I've got the same keyring as Mommy and you don't".

I think I could be over thinking it but trying to avoid potential arguments between the girls.

They are lovely quality, mine is on my carkey and has no scratches at all despite being bashed around like mad.

The aquarius one is pretty with the little splash of blue, would you rather they both had the same or something a little different?

Thanks MM that's really good to know.

I'd rather they have individual letter keyrings to tell them apart but its looking unlikely so maybe just the same keyring would do the trick.

They will have their own style for sure and it could be they really couldn't care at the end of the day :smile:

They are lovely quality, mine is on my carkey and has no scratches at all despite being bashed around like mad.

The aquarius one is pretty with the little splash of blue, would you rather they both had the same or something a little different?

Last edited:
Oh Maple what a lovely mum you are - there will be many years to adjust those, I'm sure J will turn up sooner or later. Meanwhile star sign is lovely idea!

(My DD flatly refused to have initial or star sign keyring when I suggested it (at the sale time) BTW - they will have their own taste, mind you!)