Key West Outlet Find with pic!

Neliza

O.G.
Jul 4, 2008
Hi Everyone! Hubby and I just returned from a four day cruise this morning. We departed Ft Lauderdale on Thursday and went to Key West Florida as well as Nassau Bahamas (we were originally supposed to go to Cozumel but our itinerary was changed due to Hurricane Gustav). I visited the Coach Boutique in the Bahamas but nothing caught my eye; however, I did go to the outlet in Key West which was just loaded with lovely bags! Among a ton of other items they had Francine's in teal, white and burgundy. Legacy leather flap bags and shoulder bags in whiskey and raisin, pleated ergo totes, hobos and even had the pleated ergo satchel in navy patent! I almost purchased it, I was trying to decide between that one and the bag I bought, hubby even told me to get both as an early birthday present but after further inspection I realized the Coach hangtag was missing and the lining had what appeared to be lipstick stains, they weren't big but I noticed them and knew that would make me crazy so I passed on it. The SA said it was probably a store return which is why they had it to begin with. Anyway, it's been a long time since I've seen an outlet with so many goodies and I really had to exercise restraint as we will be going to Sarasota in three weeks and I plan on visiting the Ellenton Outlet which is one of my favorites :yahoo:

So, I ended up purchasing two bags. A black pebbled leather crossbody duffle because I wanted an alternative to my swingpacks. I will post pics of that later because my camera's battery died before I got the shot. I also bought this beauty, she is very heavy but just lovely!

It's the Hamptons Vintage Carryall in Bordeaux, item #11086. She was $399 plus tax! She does have two small scratches; would the Apple conditioner I've read about here help with that? Thanks!

Wow!!! That bag is stunning. Love that beautiful leather. I don't know if the apple conditioner will get out the scratches or not but the bag is so pretty I doubt that anyone will notice the scratches.
Sorry about the hurricane changing some of your vacation plans but it sounds like you had fun coach shopping.

Wow!!! That bag is stunning. Love that beautiful leather. I don't know if the apple conditioner will get out the scratches or not but the bag is so pretty I doubt that anyone will notice the scratches.
Sorry about the hurricane changing some of your vacation plans but it sounds like you had fun coach shopping.

Thank you so much! We did indeed have fun :yes:
I was not sure if the conditioner would work on this kind of leather. I am super detailed about things so I immediately noticed the scratches; hubby says they are not at all noticeable so I'm hoping you're right that no one else will notice them:smile:.