Jimmy Choo Key snap and Zipper pull questions....

alissahall

Dancer of the Temple of Make Believe
O.G.
Aug 6, 2008
I've gone through all of the Authentication threads, but I didn't see an answer to 2 questions I have for Jimmy Choo purses. If this is something that shouldn't be answered publicly (because it gives the nasty counterfeitters too much information) then maybe someone who knows can PM me the answers instead.

1. The key snap inside a Jimmy Choo is always engraved with "Jimmy Choo" (I'm mostly thinking about the Tulita line for both of my questions, in case there are some lines that have engraved key snaps, and others that don't)?

2. For the interior pocket on the back wall, the zipper pull on a Jimmy Choo purse is always a metal pull with the engraving "Jimmy Choo" (I've seen pics of some that are unengraved, leather zipper pulls?)

Any help is appreciated, I'm just eager to learn as much as I can. Thank you in advance!

Some of the older Tulita styles did not have the engraved keysnap. Some of the older styles also had a leather pull tab. The metal zipper pull is only engraved on one side so you may see pics that don't how the engraved side.