Key pouch

jem1024

Oct 21, 2013
I have a key cles and just wondering is it now called the key pouch? This may of been asked before but wondering if the key pouch can hold credit cards and if it’s the same size as the old Key cles I have?

I have a key cles and just wondering is it now called the key pouch? This may of been asked before but wondering if the key pouch can hold credit cards and if it’s the same size as the old Key cles I have?
I ll take this one.
It’s called a Key Pouch in English and Pochette Clés in French.
Clés is French for Keys so please don’t call it a Key Clés...

I own the mono cles (key pouch). I assume it's called a key pouch because when it was first introduced car key fobs wasn't a thing so all keys fit into the pouch without an issue. Now car keys have been replaced with fobs and most don't fit well in the key pouch. My fob fits but not with slight distortion of the pouch so I use mine to hold extra cards. It currently has 13 cards with the chain also inside and it zips up perfectly without any distortion.

I ll take this one.
It’s called a Key Pouch in English and Pochette Clés in French.
Clés is French for Keys so please don’t call it a Key Clés...

I'll take this one. :biggrin: I just knew you would.

:lol:

Thanks to @fabuleux i now hear “key key” in my head whenever I read key cles. If it’s carries on much longer, I’ll probably start hearing Drake (in my feelings)