Key pouch, pochette mini or pochette?

Bsmadd01

O.G.
Feb 10, 2011
Okay I have a shopping addiction without a huge budget (student). I have a DE speedy 30, azur medium agenda and the leopard Sarah wallet. I really want a shoulder bag bc when out shopping my speedy can sometimes get too heavy. But with all the price increases that purchase may be awhile.
Lately I've been wanting either the cles to put on my keys to hold extra cash or a pochette to use as a wristlet type to go out or for just when I run out somewhere.
I don't know what to get or should I just save and get a NF or totally?
Please help me decide I can't get it off my mind and none of my friends like LV so they are no help.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

go for the neverfull, or if you save up longer, why not the alma bb? i can carry a litle more but is still so compact, and you to take of the straps and use it for evening!

i advice you to buy regular pochette or mila, i have regular pochette and get so much use from it!
later you can get NF or I would suggest delightful , great bag

I often go out with just a mini pochette. I can hold a lipgloss, cles, and iPhone in it. But that's it!

A small purse that is great for shopping/errands is the Eva. I just used her all weekend in Las Vegas and I also use her dinners out and shopping since it comes with the cross body strap.

I almost bought a Neverfull this weekend. Surprisingly, I loved it more then the Artsy, Delightful or Galleria on me! I would use a Neverfull for travel or work, but not shopping since I would put too much stuff it in and it would be heavy.

Good luck deciding!

get the pochette accessories! I have a speedy 30 but much of the time when I just need to step out for something quick i take my pochette. it is very handy. :smile: I have it in mono; that is most versatile!

It won't let me multi quote on my phone but thank all of you so much. I guess I do just need to keep saving. Maybe I can live off ramen noodles until I can get my purse!!! I do want the NF most now just which size and color???
Thank all of you again for helping me decide. Don't know what I would do without my tPFers

If buying a NF will reduce you to eating only ramen noodles, then get something else. I would rather get a cles or a bag from another designer than to eat ramen noodles (or other cheap food) day in and day out. Maybe you are just joking, either way, don't torture yourself just for a bag.

Try the preloved route. I got my pochette preloved for a fraction of the price of a new one.

Shoebaglady said:
If buying a NF will reduce you to eating only ramen noodles, then get something else. I would rather get a cles or a bag from another designer than to eat ramen noodles (or other cheap food) day in and day out. Maybe you are just joking, either way, don't torture yourself just for a bag.

Try the preloved route. I got my pochette preloved for a fraction of the price of a new one.

Oh I'm just joking ( mostly haha) I think if I just cut out thoughtless things I buy I can get it soon enough. I always look for the preloaded stuff. I got a great deal on my medium agenda.