Key pouch, pochette mini or pochette?

I have an Ebene pochette and I use it all the time when I don't want to carry too much... perfect for shopping, errands, travelling, etc. It fits my iPhone, zcp, card holder, and my essentials (lip balm, travel sized hand cream, etc).

Material_Grl said:
I have an Ebene pochette and I use it all the time when I don't want to carry too much... perfect for shopping, errands, travelling, etc. It fits my iPhone, zcp, card holder, and my essentials (lip balm, travel sized hand cream, etc).

What kind of case do you have on your iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

The pochette fits a lot more than the iPhone... I'm referring to the bigger pochette, not the mini. The size of the regular pochette is a lot more practical if you're going to use it alone.

Material_Grl said:
The pochette fits a lot more than the iPhone... I'm referring to the bigger pochette, not the mini. The size of the regular pochette is a lot more practical if you're going to use it alone.

Okay thank you so much. I don't really live close to a lv store so I was going to have to purchase online. I just wanted some opinions. Thank you so much for your input

If you really like to use your speedy, why not consider selling your speedy and using the funds toward a speedy B? Perfect combo!

Otherwise I like the mini pouchette as a bag to go inside another bag (love the gold chain!). A regular size pouchette would be better by itself as others have said. And you can wear it to go out at night!

*NYC Princess* said:
If you really like to use your speedy, why not consider selling your speedy and using the funds toward a speedy B? Perfect combo!

Otherwise I like the mini pouchette as a bag to go inside another bag (love the gold chain!). A regular size pouchette would be better by itself as others have said. And you can wear it to go out at night!

Hmm I forgot about the speedy b... Does it look cute carried with the strap?

Okay I have a shopping addiction without a huge budget (student). I have a DE speedy 30, azur medium agenda and the leopard Sarah wallet. I really want a shoulder bag bc when out shopping my speedy can sometimes get too heavy. But with all the price increases that purchase may be awhile.
Lately I've been wanting either the cles to put on my keys to hold extra cash or a pochette to use as a wristlet type to go out or for just when I run out somewhere.
I don't know what to get or should I just save and get a NF or totally?
Please help me decide I can't get it off my mind and none of my friends like LV so they are no help.

i want to get an azur agenda in mm too!! do u have a pic?

My better half loves her pochettes, she uses it as a cross body bag when we head out with friends to a bar, or out for some concert or what not. She has the DE and Azur and she says she cant wait to wear the Azur during summer, even tho she has rocked it a few times this winter, it depends on your lifestyle, do you go to bars?? little sandwich shops with friends at school??? then maybe a pochette might be better for you.