Key Pouch or Key Holder

I have both and the 6 key is my favourite by à longshot. It holds a débit card, driving license, small insurance paper and 20 euros folded (all hidden) plus my keys. You can remove any of the clips you do not need. Having à car key or fob hanging permanenty on the outside works too. I LOVE this item.

I have both the cles and 6 key holder. I first bought the cles and was unable to fit my keys inside of it and I only had 3 on the ring. My six key holder has plenty of room for my keys and can hold several cards. I have to say that both prices are useful tho. I don't regret purchasing either of them. :smile:

I think you should go for the DE Cles! You can hold much more in it than the 6 key holder especially if you have bulkier keys/lots of cards you want to carry in it. You can also use it as a little wallet in smaller purses or clutches. IMO, the cles is much more versatile. Good luck deciding! :wave:

Get the Cles. I owned the 6-keys pouch and sold it. It bulges too much when you try to snap close it and parking cards and CCs do not fit properly. A cles has an outer pocket to fit 2-3 plastic cards very comfortably and you can carry some loose change and bills in the zip compartment. I leave my keys on the key ring, hanging out the pouch. I own other designer brands but I tell you, nothing comes close to the LV cles! I can't live without it. I have 3 vernis ones, in 3 different colours...in case my current one dies on me but I had it and have been using it for 5 years now and not a scratch or bump on it. Its super duper durable! I would not hesitate to get 2-3 of them if I were you.

I have both and the 6 key is my favourite by à longshot. It holds a débit card, driving license, small insurance paper and 20 euros folded (all hidden) plus my keys. You can remove any of the clips you do not need. Having à car key or fob hanging permanenty on the outside works too. I LOVE this item.

+1
I have both the cles and the 6 key holder. I use and love my 6 key holder the most, I use it everyday. I have a big bulky car key, but that's ok because I have it out and it doesn't bother me at all. I love how I can fit my DL, a CC, and a $20 bill inside the flap pocket. It is so convenient that I really regret buying the cles as it doesn't get much love. Buy the 6 key holder!

I have both but really for me they don't serve the same purpose. I also have a keyless entry/start vehicle but I still have to use the remote to lock the car when I walk away from it. I wanted something to protect my bags from being scratched by the keys inside my purse so the key holder serves that purpose. My cles on the other hand I used to use before I had the key holder to attach to my keys and hold my drivers license, some cash and a credit/ debit card when I was just running a quick errand and didn't want to bring a whole purse. I never actually put my keys inside of it. Sooooooo I guess the question is what do you really "need" it to do?

Get the Cles. I owned the 6-keys pouch and sold it. It bulges too much when you try to snap close it and parking cards and CCs do not fit properly. A cles has an outer pocket to fit 2-3 plastic cards very comfortably and you can carry some loose change and bills in the zip compartment. I leave my keys on the key ring, hanging out the pouch. I own other designer brands but I tell you, nothing comes close to the LV cles! I can't live without it. I have 3 vernis ones, in 3 different colours...in case my current one dies on me but I had it and have been using it for 5 years now and not a scratch or bump on it. Its super duper durable! I would not hesitate to get 2-3 of them if I were you.
Just a note…the cles' in DA, DE and mono do not have the outside pocket. The epi and multicolor (no longer available online) have the outside pocket.