• Key pouch/cles - DE

• Key pouch/cles - DA

• 4-key holder - DE or Mono

• 6-key holder - DE or Mono

Results are only viewable after voting.

charliemom12

Jun 1, 2014
Oklahoma
I'm trying to decide between the two. Which one is more useful?

I have keyless entry and keyless start so I don't actually use my car keys often. I'd like to keep my license and gym card with the keys. Will the 4-key holder even hold cards or would I need a 6 for that?

There isn't an LV store in my state, so I have to order online and even after watching a million YouTube videos, I'm still not sure.

TIA for your opinions - I don't get many opportunities to buy LV so I want to make a useful choice!

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I don't think a key holder will hold cards. I went with pouch as we also have fobs as well as entry to our home controlled by Bluetooth so my keys never see the light of day. The fobs were way to large for a key holder. I keep business cards in it by day and the license and credit cards for things like the gym or nail salon (places where I don't like to bring in a bag)

reginablair

Nov 15, 2012
USA
The 4 key holder doesn’t hold cards, just the 6 does. I use mine for my keys, and I fit a driver’s license and debit card in the back. Occasionally I’ve fit a few bills of cash. You can’t fit a ton o cards, so if you really need something that will hold many cards you should go with a cles. However, just a gym card and and license, then you should be great with the 6 key holder. I personally love it more than the look of a cles, which is why I use it!

miacostigan

Nov 30, 2012
I too have a keyless start, so for this I think the cles is perfect. No worries about unzipping it at all. I will be getting the DE cles!

nij_lv

Sep 9, 2013
NY
i would get the cles.
i wanted the 6 key holder for a long time but wasnt impressed when i saw it at the store. plus i think its awkward to use the keys on the key holder...and having to worry about the little key hooks breaking

aegisshi

Mar 18, 2014
I've actually been wondering the same thing! I didn't know that you could fit a card or two in a 6 key holder... Kinda makes me want it more now 😳

jmhar

Apr 15, 2014
i've got the 6 key holder and i found it is pretty useful since it can hold keys as well as a couple of cards in the back slot.

crevette

May 13, 2014
France
I have both and the 6 key is my favourite by à longshot. It holds a débit card, driving license, small insurance paper and 20 euros folded (all hidden) plus my keys. You can remove any of the clips you do not need. Having à car key or fob hanging permanenty on the outside works too. I LOVE this item.

Feb 5, 2014
I have both the cles and 6 key holder. I first bought the cles and was unable to fit my keys inside of it and I only had 3 on the ring. My six key holder has plenty of room for my keys and can hold several cards. I have to say that both prices are useful tho. I don't regret purchasing either of them. :smile: