Key options

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
Canada Eh!
I noticed i see tons of 6 ring keyholders on yt snd insta but these days rarely see people showing their clés as an actual keypouch. Do you think the keyholder has eclipsed the clés? Personally i have and love both!

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
No. They are simply different products that have coexisted in the LV catalog for decades.

Meesh202

Feb 6, 2015
Massachusetts
I noticed i see tons of 6 ring keyholders on yt snd insta but these days rarely see people showing their clés as an actual keypouch. Do you think the keyholder has eclipsed the clés? Personally i have and love both!
I own multiples of both. I use the 6 ring key holder for my X5 key fab. I never take it out of my purse or open it because my car has sensors on the handles to unlock and it is push button start.

I use the cles daily to hold gift cards so I quit losing them.

when I drive by older 5 series it requires a physical key to start. I use the cles with that. The key is clipped to the chain and I put the key in cles before putting in my purse.

LemonDrop

I just can’t
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
I have owned a cles pochette and a 6 key for about 3 years. I no longer need both and have decided to keep the Pochette. I think because the pochette seems less bulky with the exact same FOB