Key Holders

anyone think that Gucci is better than Lv......don't get me wrong i do love LV more than Gucci but price wise.......

In my opinion, if you settle for the cheaper option you'll still want the one your heart is set on. If you love the LV, it's easier just to make the investment and be done with it rather than 'settle' for the Gucci. Just my opinion.

I'm not familiar with the Gucci kind, but I have a couple of the LV ones and love them. They're really pretty durable, and will last forever. So for the money, you can sling 'em around pretty good and they hold up.

I have the Fleur 4 key holder, and it's kind of a pain in the butt. I don't know how the Gucci ones are made, but my large key/ remote doesn't fit inside, so it has to hang out- and the loop isn't tight enough. It is CONSTANTLY falling off in my purse or in my husband's pocket. lol
But I still love it, and wouldn't trade it for another brand. :smile:

I have the Fleur 4 key holder, and it's kind of a pain in the butt. I don't know how the Gucci ones are made, but my large key/ remote doesn't fit inside, so it has to hang out- and the loop isn't tight enough. It is CONSTANTLY falling off in my purse or in my husband's pocket. lol
But I still love it, and wouldn't trade it for another brand. :smile:

you know what i think i am sticking to the brand i know and love which is LV....thank you.....:biggrin:

I have an LV mono key holder.. at first I wasn't sure I wanted to spend that much and considered a Gucci as well LOL.. but I went with LV and don't regret it .. it still looks great considering how much use and abuse it has taken ..

always go for the one you really want in relation to anything ( accessory ,bag etc ) ,even if it means saving a bit more.. I have learned this the hard way :P .. if you buy something cheaper or settle you will always want your original choice anyway ;)

In my opinion, if you settle for the cheaper option you'll still want the one your heart is set on. If you love the LV, it's easier just to make the investment and be done with it rather than 'settle' for the Gucci. Just my opinion.

Well said... =) Do not settle, go for what you heart is set on.