Key holders

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm thinking of getting a Cambon or other key holder, and I was wondering if anyone could post pics of their key holders, inside and out. I'm a couple of hours away from the nearest Chanel, so I'll probably order one over the phone. I'm currently using an LV Cles, which has the little zippered pouch attached, and I like being able to keep my license with my keys in case I run out somewhere and don't need money. I'm thinking someone posted before that you could keep a license and credit cards and maybe a little cash in the Chanel key holders, but I've never seen what the inside of one looks like.

2. its pretty much the same as the Vernis keyholders.
    They got 4 or 6 ring I think and the ones I've seem are in caviar. But one Chanel heyholder = 2 cles just so you know.

Actually I regret not purchasing it when I saw it because now I've order them but have to wait 3-4 months before it arrives :sad:

3. I didn't realize there was a shortage of them. I wonder if I could even find one. The LV ones I have don't fold over and snap closed. I know which LV ones you're talking about though. I don't think the LV ones have anywhere to put your license or cards, but I was thinking someone has a Chanel one and it did have room for cards. I was just curious what the inside looked like.

4. There is a button on the keyholder/(cases) for vernis ones.

Well its not really a shortage but I think they are not in high demand so they don't order them in. Im sure you can find one not sure when :smile:
    Oh the LV ones I think the 6 keyholder does have a slot for cards (not 100% but I think so), but the 4 keys dont.

The Chanel ones do have a slot for cards (from what I remember).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice