Key holders

1. Which one do you have? Pics?

As u all know I'm a damier fan..im thinking whether to get a damier key holder or something else...

any suggestions? i can't get it out of my mind!!:shame:

2. I have a cerises cles :smile:

I would get the damier...especially if you have a damier purse!

3. i have the damier cles already...but i only use that for change...
    i wanna get a key holder..a 4-key will be enough..but im wondering whether i should stick with damier because my everyday bag is damier speedy and i hv a damier cles and a damier wallet

4. Oops! Sorry! I posted Cles not knowing you were looking for the key holders.:shame:

5. I think the key holders are not so practical. I had one in monogram canvas and I sold it so little time after. I think a cles is more useful and more cute. I´ve got 3 and I want 2 more.

6. u mean u will put ur keys in the cles? wouldn't that scratch the leather inside?

7. I never put my keys in my Cles. I just let them dangle outside the Cles. I keep my driver's license in my Cles so that if I just need to run my kids somewhere, I can just grab that and my license is already in there. A lot of people have said they keep a credit card and a little cash in their Cles also.

8. I have just gotten the Bronze Vernis 4-Key Holder. They actually had one left in the Boston store!! I love the 4 key holder, it fits my keys just perfectly.

9. Yeah I also have the Damier 4-key holder..I always keep the keys inside unless I'm going to use one of them (mailbox key, house key, etc.) But I keep car keys on my Marshmallow Vernis one..the keys always stay outside of that one because of the little remote thing.

10. I Have The Mono 6-Key Holder. I've Had It Since The 80's....It Still Looks Very Good! :smile:

11. I have the mono 4 key holder and I love it!

12. I just use a pochette extender as a key ring. I guess it depends on how many keys you need to carry at any one time, but that works for the 5 keys I have.

13. I had the 6 key monogram key holder but gave it to my Mom... I wanted a key holder that closed completely so that my keys would not come in contact with anything. I opted for a discontinued key holder and I am very, very satisified.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice