Key Holder

Are you asking about the cles or multicles 4 and 6?

I have the multicles 4 and I cannot fit a car key fob in it. However I have seen people use the multicles 6 which can hold the car key fob.

I don't have a regular cles so I can't help there.

I have the 4 key holder and it definitely cannot fit my car key fob. I keep the fob dangling on the outside and the keys inside. Still better than having them scratch my wallet or phone!

I use the Dragonne key holder. I'm able to attach the car key fob to it. I like this key holder a lot as I can loop it over my finger & have the keys in the palm of my hand when walking thru office, parking lot. I don't like the noise & keys clanging so this is perfect for me.

image-2334417504.jpg

I have a multicles 6 and it fits my key fob well, I had to get a small key ring to fit around the too because it was too wide, it's a Cadillac keyless fob, and if it isn't sitting straight it hangs out the bottom a hair, but I can shove it in.

My keys are attached to my cles. I can stick cash or card + license and run to store if I need to. Or just run in store with that one item and not my whole bag.

My keys are attached to my cles. I can stick cash or card + license and run to store if I need to. Or just run in store with that one item and not my whole bag.

eeek! Don't leave your bag in your car...I am always hearing theft stories! I would love the Cles, do you ever put your keys inside it?:biggrin:

This is great feedback. I will go in person and try out the Multicles 6 and the Cles. THANKS!! I have a car fob and a remote start that might be too big to put in a Multicles 4.

Last edited: