Key Holder Or Cles Worth It?

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Guys,

I am planning on getting my very first LV(s) this summer. I am planning to get A Delightful MM Or GM, A Damier Ebene Speedy 30 or 35 and a Damier Ebene Eva. I am also thinking about getting a key holder or a Cles as well. What type of Key Holder or Cles do you think I should get? I was looking at the Mono Flueri Key Holder or a Mono Cles. I also like the look of the vernis Key Holder (especially the red one) For those of you that have a key holder or cles do you like it? Do you all think a key holder or Cles is worth getting? By the way I am planning on getting these LV's in Paris (if everything goes as planned). Thanks so much!:flowers:

I just purchased my first LV speedy 30 and pomme zippy walledt and I wish I would have gotten the mono cles. I don't want my keys damaging my zippy. I'm planning on getting that soon.

I have a vernis cles. I think it's worth it since I always use my keys for driving.. so I always see it. LOL. It comes in handy when holding spare change and some ID as well.
It's also nice knowing that my keys won't scratch up anything in my bag.

I love my mono cles. I have about 5-6 cards in it and my keys are always attached. I love being able to just grab it and go when I don't need my purse. It has held up very well with all of the abuse I have given it over the last 6 years.

If you need to keep your keys from scratching items in your purse you might want to go with a key holder. For me, I like to fill up the cles with my cards so my keys don't fit inside and I don't worry about my keys scratching anything so that is not a concern for me.

Have fun in Paris!

I have a vernis cles. I think it's worth it since I always use my keys for driving.. so I always see it. LOL. It comes in handy when holding spare change and some ID as well.
It's also nice knowing that my keys won't scratch up anything in my bag.

Thanks glamourdoll! I am just wondering if you keep your keys in the zippered part or just hanging from the chain? Thanks so much!:flowers:

I have both. One is an MC 4-Key Holder and the other is a Vernis Cles. I keep my debit card, credit card, and license in the cles. My house keys are on the 4-Key Holder, and used to have my car key on there before I sold it and moved to NYC.

Ditto!

i love my mono cles. I have about 5-6 cards in it and my keys are always attached. I love being able to just grab it and go when i don't need my purse. It has held up very well with all of the abuse i have given it over the last 6 years.

If you need to keep your keys from scratching items in your purse you might want to go with a key holder. For me, i like to fill up the cles with my cards so my keys don't fit inside and i don't worry about my keys scratching anything so that is not a concern for me.

Have fun in paris!

I have a Mono Cles, and I absolutely love it. It's very convenient, especially when I don't want to carry my big wallet around. It holds you drivers license, credit cards, and some cash. I keep my cles on my keys, so that way, I always have it with me and I don't have to remember to take my DL and my debit card out of my wallet, when I make a quick run somewhere. The Cles, comes in handy.

To me, Cles is more of a on-the-go item with a few cards, coins and maybe your bulkier keys e.g. Car keys/Remote.Key Holder to me is mainly for keys. I will go for both. A cles is definitely more versatile in a few ways :biggrin:

I have a Mono Cles, and I absolutely love it. It's very convenient, especially when I don't want to carry my big wallet around. It holds you drivers license, credit cards, and some cash. I keep my cles on my keys, so that way, I always have it with me and I don't have to remember to take my DL and my debit card out of my wallet, when I make a quick run somewhere. The Cles, comes in handy.

I'll echo this! My cles is probably one of my most used LVs. It was one of my most practical purchases!