Key Holder Button

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I purchased the 6 Key Holder July 29 and just recently I noticed that the snap button wasn't closing very tightly and seemed to be able to open much easier. Upon inspection I noticed that one of the small bars on the inside of the button was missing. I'm assuming this must have broken off at some point. The key holder is in wonderful condition otherwise and basically stays tucked in my purse most of the time. Is it worth bringing it into the store and seeing if the button can be replaced? It still snaps shut but definitely does not feel as secure as it originally did. It is a pretty minor thing but I'm a little disappointed since I've only had the key holder for 7 months and assumed it would hold up better.

Attached Files:

2. I suggest bring it in to the store and let them evaluate. They might replace it for you.

chdee likes this.
  3. Yes, bring it to LV to fix it.

chdee likes this.