Key Fob Collection

As you can probably tell, I mostly collect the leather key fobs and charms. The metal ones are pretty, I just can't imagine using one on my purse. Too clanky and I'm always afraid it might scratch my purse. But I do have a few special metal fobs. The Garden Mix one because I love to garden. DH and I tease that our house looks like two retired people live here and have all the time in the world to garden. The pave elephant because, who doesn't love elephants. Plus, it was one of DS's first big words. And the pave skull and crossbones because it goes with the other two.

I just realized that I don't have a couple of newer fobs displayed. I have the terrier dog that I just got a little while ago. I also have a spirit level - thats the little bubble in glass thingie that builders use to find level - that I just had to get when I found it at the outlet store because DH and I have gutted and remodeled 3 rooms of our house so far. Oh, and my globe, that is on my work bag.

That is such a fantastic collection!! I don't have any key fobs yet, but you're making me want to run out and start a collection :yes: And what an awesome way to display them where you can admire them all the time. Great job!:woohoo:

What a fantastic collection of fobs you have!

Using a shadowbox to display them all is a great idea.
I recently got a shadowbow at Pottery Barn at a seriously discounted price and wasnt sure what exactly I am going to put in it yet.......

I might just have to go to Michaels to see if they have bigger ones there that could house mine better than this smaller one I have.
Thanks for the heads up about the hinges too!

What a fabulous and creative idea!! I've alwys wanted to get a shadow box to put pictures with bits and pieces in it.. but key fobs and charms, kudos!! I love yours!

What a fantastic collection of fobs. I bet you inspired a lot of people to show theirs off this way. I have a very modest collection, but recently decided to concentrate on accessories as I have plenty of bags! Hopefully one day I'll have as great a collection as yours! :woohoo:

I love your display - what a great idea! Ive recently started to sell some of mine as I really dont use them too often. I have/had alot of the same ones as you, but mine are just tossed into an little outlet dustbag! Very creative!