Key Fob Collection

k2sealer

I only wear live fur
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
I figured I would post a pic of my current key fob collection. I finally got most of them into their shadow boxes. Although, I haven't actually hung the frames on the wall yet.

The famous "Angry Bee" is in the center frame almost obscured by the flash. Style number 92236.

Attachments

• Key Fob Collection.jpg
    Key Fob Collection.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 934
Oh, I forgot to mention, the shadow boxes are the kind with a hinge on one side. The picture that comes with them shows butterflys displayed in them. I just take the cotton padding out and used upholstery tacks (nails) that I had left over from reupholstering my fainting couch.

The first time I tried this display method I got the shadow box that is more of a permanent display. It has the little tabs on the back that you have to bend out of the way every time you want a key fob. If anyone else wants to display their fobs this way, learn from my mistake and get the shadow boxes with the hinge on the side so you can get in and out easily.

Awesome display of key fobs K2Sealer!!! :tup: I :heart: them all!!!!!

Especially the Love, Lady Bug & Angry Bee(;)) If you ever feel that they need to go to a new home, you can always send them my way!! LOL!!:P

Thanks for sharing!!

What a fantastic collection you've got! I love the way you've displayed them too. They'll look pretty hanging on the wall and you'll still be able to get them out to use :tup:

Love love love your collection! I didn't realize they did a skull keyfob and purse charm! Do you know the item # for the purse charm? And the Pig is my HG charm! Congrats on such a wonderful display and what creativity using the displays that way!