Key Cles

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a DE key cles I purchased in 2013. I have never really used it much as I find it a tad small for what I want to carry( just some cards and cash, but I hate folding my cash that small.)
    My question is have they made the key pouch any bigger over the years? Or is there something else I might should look into that will be small, but big enough to not have to double fold my bills just so they will fit into it?
    I have a mini pochette, but just looking for something even smaller if possible.
    Thanks

2. Everlv, HKsai, MissJess818 and 9 others like this.
  3. LOL was coming in to say the same.

4. Victorine

5. Key Pouch or Pochette Clé or Pochette Clés...
    But not “Key Clé.”

Everlv, Melfontana, BULL and 7 others like this.
  6. Over the years LV makes a few bigger Pochette Clés NM that you can look for? They don't make them anymore so you have to look on pre-owned websites or eBay.

Attached Files:

Voicifiona and fabuleux like this.
  7. The DG key pouch is supposedly slightly larger but I dont feel that it fits very much. I actually use it for my keys.

8. Empreinte Key Pouch

BleuSaphir likes this.
  9. This one! Or look at preowned “Rabat Epi Key Pouch”. Those were great models I wish LV kept on selling in canvas.

eternalbluemica likes this.
  10. Yep. Clés means keys in French so if you say, “key clés,” you are saying, “key keys.”
    This is one of my pet peeves as well .

Everlv likes this.
  11. Here is the Epi Rabat Key Pouch in color cocoliquot red. Still is my favorite! :heart:
    8AB19BA4-BE38-419D-B013-4C4EA1F2C1E5.jpeg