key cle question

pjhm

Oct 10, 2014
It's not a defect per se, but I checked my mono cles and it does line up, as does my azur and ebene cles. If you just got it and it bothers you, you could exchange it right away.
I noticed that they are getting kind of sloppy lately with matching seams- when I bought my latest ebene bag I had to go thru 3 of them to find one where the sides lined up. Good luck and let us know what you do.

eltamd

Jul 29, 2015
It's not a defect per se, but I checked my mono cles and it does line up, as does my azur and ebene cles. If you just got it and it bothers you, you could exchange it right away.
I noticed that they are getting kind of sloppy lately with matching seams- when I bought my latest ebene bag I had to go thru 3 of them to find one where the sides lined up. Good luck and let us know what you do.

I ended up return it.. they told me cuz of its hand made sometime the pattern doesnt line up. Anyways since they were out of cle I had to wait few days and finally got called from lv store and got perfectly good one today. Super happy and thanks to everyone who gave me advice :smile:

Attachments

• 1444770096599.jpg
    1444770096599.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 142