Key cases??

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
Besides the Bearn....

Does anyone have any pictures, comments, or theories on key cases????

I think there has been some scuffling going on in my bag, and I need to separate my keys from the rest of the class..........:boxing:

AND I think the H on my bearn has been arguing with my agendas as well.....so no more bearns for me, not until I get a bigger bag (which will/may be a while.....;))

Thakn you so much for your thoughts!!!!

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
I saw a new keycase at one of the H stores here in SG. It's closure is a press button. But it's very flat and does not have the thickness of the bearn key case.

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
hmmmm....I love the look of the bearn, but I am afraid of scratches on the other goods. is that crazy?

Thanks mrsS, I will have to ask SA if there is anything like that in the store....

diana

shopaholic
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
California
Hmm, I remember Perja getting one in a different line which had a snap closure, let me see if I can find it

diana

shopaholic
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
California
ok found it!
here's Perja's post about it, it's the thill keycase which she got on sale, i'm not sure if they still make it or not

here's her pic:

gazoo

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
US
^^ They do still make it.

I have one that snaps and it is wonderful! A perfect bright color, soft smooth leather (veau miroir) and keeps my bags scratch free from all the jingling keys. LOVE IT!

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
YAY!! Thank you!
A quest!! The Thill! great. I did not see this in the store.

I think I would be more comfortable with the snap closure.

Diana, thank you for digging that up for me!:heart:
Thanks everyone for the input.

gazoo

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
US
BTW I find myself just snapping one of the snaps (vs both) and it works just fine. Not cumbersome at all like the H (bearns style) would have been for me.

hermes_lemming

my little etoupe
O.G.
May 5, 2006
Definitely get the keycase. I have Perja's twin - but in Sapphire Blue. Love it! It'll protect the interior of your purse.

gazoo

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
US
Thought I would upload some more detailed photos for references. Here is my Thill in Veau Miroir leather in Rouge Vif.