Kevin Federline sits 8 hours for new Polynesian tribal belt tattoo

1. Britney Spears' husband Kevin Federline recently spent eight agonising hours having a Polynesian tribal belt tattooed on his back.

The painful tattoo depicts the creation of life and features a fetus in the middle.

Federline says, "It's got the suns and the ocean and then the stars on my shoulders. It follows my wife-beater (vest) line. You can't see it when I'm wearing a wife-beater... It was pretty #$%@ing painful."

anyone else find it hilarious that he got a tattoo of what he's been doing pretty much his whole life ? :lol:

2. Exactly he's an idiot, I wonder how much did that run Britney?

3. I really need to see a pic of this one!

4. We don't really need a pic. Let's hope he just fades away.

5. ^^ditto

6. 8 hours, eh? He's got nothing better to do I guess...

7. ^I was just getting ready to type that too! LMAO!
    my thoughts:
    "it's not like he had anything else to do"

LOL!

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Love it. He is a bit of a loser....I guess....I am not a big a big fan.

9. I love the fact that he keeps on bragging that he drives a Ferrari and that he's in another tax bracket... it still has not gotten into his thin skull that he never earned a dime. Maybe he's never really asked his wife what she did for a living before they got married? : )

10. I don't like him, but he HAS made some money. His career was a dancer when they met and he gets paid for his appearances now.
    He couldn't afford that Ferrari w/o Brit, but in all fairness he does make some money.

11. ^^^ 'Some' being the operative word LOL! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

12. 8 hours?! thats crazy. i would do it in different sessions. maybe i'm a chicken, lol

13. Ugh, I'm so tired of hearing about him. I wish they'd stop talking about him - it just makes it seem like people care, which they don't !

14. alya^ i TOTALLY f_cking AGREE!

15. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice