Kevin Federline sits 8 hours for new Polynesian tribal belt tattoo

Jan 29, 2006
Britney Spears' husband Kevin Federline recently spent eight agonising hours having a Polynesian tribal belt tattooed on his back.

The painful tattoo depicts the creation of life and features a fetus in the middle.

Federline says, "It's got the suns and the ocean and then the stars on my shoulders. It follows my wife-beater (vest) line. You can't see it when I'm wearing a wife-beater... It was pretty #$%@ing painful."

anyone else find it hilarious that he got a tattoo of what he's been doing pretty much his whole life ? :lol:

I love the fact that he keeps on bragging that he drives a Ferrari and that he's in another tax bracket... it still has not gotten into his thin skull that he never earned a dime. Maybe he's never really asked his wife what she did for a living before they got married? : )

I don't like him, but he HAS made some money. His career was a dancer when they met and he gets paid for his appearances now.
He couldn't afford that Ferrari w/o Brit, but in all fairness he does make some money.

Ugh, I'm so tired of hearing about him. I wish they'd stop talking about him - it just makes it seem like people care, which they don't !