Kevin Federline gave birth to new baby girl....

Congratulations to them, but I've always wondered how someone with multiple families with so many different children was able to keep up and give adequate time to all of them. While it may be able to be done, in the vast majority of cases men tend to give the children they already have less time when they start a family with someone new. I hope that doesn't happen with his other four children.
Yes I'm always wondering about this as well, especially since I saw THS Dog the Bounty Hunter. He has like 14 children with 6 different women. :shocked:

Well congrats to K-Fed and his girlfriend...I hope this relationships lasts.

^So very, very true.

I will give Kevin one thing, though... he seems to genuinely love all of his children and takes care of them like he should. It always surprised me that there aren't tons of pap pics of him being crazy, at clubs, etc. All I see is pap pics of him with his kids, coaching t-ball games, etc. Could be different IRL, though. But I definitely agree... it's time to be done with the baby making lol.

But don't you need an INCOME to really be able to take care of kids. Sure going to the t-ball game and swim meet is great, but that doesn't pay the college education and insurance/health bills.

He doesn't have to worry about that for 2 of the kids.

I guess the days of private jets to Vegas every other day with Britney's money and name are long gone. Now he has to pay to pop bottles.

I am not giving him credit for loving and taking care of his kids. That is what parents are supposed to do. Just because some do not doesn't mean that the ones that do deserve any extra credit.

That is not a rant toward you knics33 - I see your point.

Just my opinion.

Mazel tov to the happy couple, of course

But I must ask

What on earth does he have in his trousers/pockets/whatever that keeps attracting yet more babymommas? Who are these ladies? If I met a guy under 35 with four children by two women (two of which are the same age!!!) I would run a mile. Not lay down and produce the fifth!

I was thinking the same thing! :biggrin:

^^^How are they "golden"? Isn't that making an assumption that he is getting money from her for his other kids? Not following this. Any money coming from Brit should (legally) only be used for his kids with Her.

It probably isn't on paper but where else would he be getting the money to take care of his other kids and their mothers? Maybe her team doesn't push the issue since she doesn't have custody of her kids and KFed has been agreeable in letting her see them when she wants.

^^^How are they "golden"? Isn't that making an assumption that he is getting money from her for his other kids? Not following this. Any money coming from Brit should (legally) only be used for his kids with Her.

but how realistic is that considering his spending habits? If not on the kids, he is definitely living off of it. Do we know how much he is getting paid in child support?